Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Novice Cup Info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Animus
Animus Captain
Animus Captain
Animus

Novice Cup Info Empty
PostSubject: Novice Cup Info   Novice Cup Info EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:53 pm

We need to make arrangements for who is taking cars to cordoba and if we are staying the night before in camping! we must sort out this asap as we are just 3 weeks away

cheers
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

Novice Cup Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novice Cup Info   Novice Cup Info EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:00 pm

Gareth and I had a chat last night and it seems for the little amount we each have to pay we're better off staying the night in one of the bungalos in the camping...think it's around 9euros each and four people can share one...

We'll probably be 3 to a bungalo and split the costs evenly between everyone. As far as I heard, it would be a hell of a lotta bullcrap to go out there on the same day, play and then return...

One night over will ensure we play our top game. As far as transport, my car i clearly out of the question unless my new one arrives before this. I've been told it's due anytime this month...where have I heard this before...?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
rebel_leader
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
rebel_leader

Novice Cup Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novice Cup Info   Novice Cup Info EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Hey guys

Just been on the camping website and the price is not what we said last night it will be about 25 euros and this is with the car anyway let me know what is happening.
As i don't really mind if we drive and play on the same day or we stay the night.
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

Novice Cup Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novice Cup Info   Novice Cup Info EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:13 pm

So it's 25euros per person not including fuel costs right... still not expensive really...

I'd say majority vote then...

see what the others think.
Back to top Go down
rebel_leader
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
rebel_leader

Novice Cup Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novice Cup Info   Novice Cup Info EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Well let see what happens about it the good thing about this campsite for the guys who came last time it is right next to the place we will be playing at.

Anyway lets see how any people will go up the night before on my part it is a maybe as i might need to drive to malage the day before still need to confirm
Back to top Go down
Animus
Animus Captain
Animus Captain
Animus

Novice Cup Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novice Cup Info   Novice Cup Info EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:54 pm

gareth its not in the same place we played before! i think u are mixed up its in cordoba but not player factory
Back to top Go down
rebel_leader
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
rebel_leader

Novice Cup Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novice Cup Info   Novice Cup Info EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:45 pm

Donde in cordoba then so i can lookout for a place to stay in as close to it as possible thats if we r going up the night before.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Animus Captain
Animus Captain
Animus

Novice Cup Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novice Cup Info   Novice Cup Info EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:49 pm

fuff noce have a look at the ligasur website i think the map is there
Back to top Go down
rebel_leader
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
rebel_leader

Novice Cup Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novice Cup Info   Novice Cup Info EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Ok will check it out
Back to top Go down
rebel_leader
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
rebel_leader

Novice Cup Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novice Cup Info   Novice Cup Info EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Ok not too far from the other place just 10 mins up the road from player factory
Back to top Go down
rebel_leader
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
rebel_leader

Novice Cup Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novice Cup Info   Novice Cup Info EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Hey Peeps

I am going to be driving up on the same day.
Will be leaving Gibraltar at 0500hrs if anyone who does not have a sat nav and r not thinking about going up the day before please let me know so i can wait for you
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

Novice Cup Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novice Cup Info   Novice Cup Info EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Gareth would appreciate a lift like a mofo dude...

aint no way I'm taking my own wheels up there..cos I'm sure I'll end up picking the wheels up from the side of the motorway at some point or another....

please confirm if it's possible mate.
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

Novice Cup Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novice Cup Info   Novice Cup Info EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:52 pm

been wondering since last I heard we're playing Guadaextreme next week. Then, how does this work.?

Is it a knockout type of cup???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Novice Cup Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Novice Cup Info   Novice Cup Info Empty

Back to top Go down

Novice Cup Info
Page 1 of 1