Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Animus
Animus Captain
Animus Captain
Animus

LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL  Empty
PostSubject: LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL    LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:22 am

http://www.playerfactory.es/LJP/info.html

HAVE A LOOK PPL LOOKS REALLY GOOD

the league has already started but we van go too next fixture and just pay for that day if we do good we go again

i would be here for the 14th but maybe we can send a team!!

it would do me proud!! and we could enter div 2 which swat came 3rd last time and SWAT are rubbish we are better than them

its 5v5

so thought of

kyle
zane
aaron
borge
hamish
gareth
colan(u can use my equipment)
bailey (you can go as coach)

that makes 5 and 2 reserves perfect

Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL    LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 am

Although I'm up for it, I think it may be more realistic to hold this one out until September, gives us more time to organise, they have prizes for each heat anyway....??

Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
Animus
Animus Captain
Animus Captain
Animus

PostSubject: Re: LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL    LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:39 am

here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQx77pQSyFc&feature=player_embedded

AARON DE DEJO IN CHARGE VALE (you would go as assitent captain) as i will be on holiday

ave si puede lleva un good team! y ase bien it would be first ever ke gib compete in a 5v5
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL    LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:50 am

Venga, lets see how many are interested.... I'll sort it out...

good opportunity guys to play in the best field we've ever played on.... plus play as a 5man team...

It's only 22 euros each if we get 5players + two reserves...this is upto Bailey as in who plays on the day unless Steven suggests positions and first 5 up front....

It's a long journey away and it's next Sunday... I've gotta sign the team up within the next couple of days...please, everyone on the list reply and if you know if anyone on that list doesn't regularly get on the forum please call them or give me their number so I contact them myself.

If you say yes, please commit, it'll be too short notice to have anyone backing out at the last minute...
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL    LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:58 pm

ok guys, seeing that we were talking about training against teams of a higher calibre and training itself will cost approx 10 euros anyway.... we "could" just head out to Cordoba this Sunday for this league and enter Division 2...

I think this team will be extremely strong in 5vs5... we said about training against better teams, why not face a bunch of them whilst we're at it and in a fkn arena that kicks some butt....!?

However, it says on their website that they cannot accept teams unless they have 10 days notice for any given heat, judging by the lack of teams around I'm hoping they'll reconsider. I've sent them an email and am currently awaiting their reply... Nevertheless, we need to ensure we've got things sorted in case they say yes...which, I recon, is more than likely.

Now, Division 5 entry costs 150 euros...

We should take 7 players if possible which would not only cut costs but also allow us for changes of line-up as well as tactics and make us much more versatile...

basic cost is between 21-25 euros each to take part in possibly the best tournament any of us have seen by what the establishment promises.

Hiring a minivan might be a better idea than going by car - we split fuel costs and share the drive up and down... gonna be a heck of a long day but worth it!

WE NEED NAMES AND CONFIRMATIONS BY THE LATEST TOMORROW... EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A KIT AND WANT TO COME PLEASE SAY SO, SINCE IT'S 5vs5 AND WE WANT RESERVES YOU CAN BORROW A KIT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO PLAY!!

Those who have confirmed: (As long as we get 5 we're going)

Aaron
Zane
Hamish
(TOMA REAPERS OTRA VEZ!!!)

Awaiting Replies from the Following:

Pardo
Kyle
Borge
Gareth

Last edited by XsvBrutality on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL    LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Update:

Hamish is coming, now Hamish obviously doesn't have a kit and the idea behind is that either Hamish or myself would be playing at any given time...due to me lending him my kit.... we'll be swapping kits regularly... disgusting I know but it's the price you gotta pay for paintball.. lol

Anyhow - unless someone's not coming and got a kit I could borrow - XL Trousers / XL top...is as small as I go...

hamish is going to find out costs for bus hire - we'll know this by tomorrow... if it's too steep we could rent a minivan as mentioned previously...

I also think Pardo said he would come....but I need to confirm with him...
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL    LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:11 am

NEED TO CONFIRM NUMBERS AND PAY FOR THE EVENT BY TOMORROW GUYS - PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHETHER YOU'RE INTERESTED OR NOT...

Last edited by XsvBrutality on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Splat
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie

PostSubject: Re: LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL    LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:32 am

Hi Aaron,

I'm unable unable to attend as i will be going to Creamfields in Almeria. I've had this booked for a while now. When this torneo was first brought up i mentioned that the chances of me attending would be slim. Sorry man would have been cool to attend a 5v5.

Stephen.B
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL    LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:28 am

Nothing to worry about mate, this one's going to have to be cancelled...... didn't read a more recent email they sent me, we need to send in all details by today as well as pay al the cash...

Anyhow, was worth a shot guys - sorry, seems like this is the way everything tends to go around here.... total anti-climax...damn shame

Zane, can if you can arrange a training session for this sunday instead it would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL    LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL  Empty

Back to top Go down

LIGA DE JUGADORES DE PAINTBALL
Page 1 of 1