Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GPBA Kits .....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

GPBA Kits ..... Empty
PostSubject: GPBA Kits .....   GPBA Kits ..... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Hi Guys,

Steven and I have been liaising with a designer in spain and have almost finished putting together our All Star Jersey.

We need to get these printed and shipped out as soon as possible so, we're asking that those who can afford to pay their jerseys during Thursdays meeting please do so. If so, please bring along 57 Euros to get your kit sorted. We're not showing the kit design to anyone under no circumstances so please don't start nagging about this because if you're not willing to pay up because you're not able to see the design then just don't pay for your kit and you'll be out of the line up...

KIT PAYMENT AND NUMBER SELECTION DEADLINE: 4/06/10 (Please bring the money to the meeting if you can already afford it - but you have another week if not)

We will do a proper unveiling meeting once they arrive.

Believe me they're awesome.

Please choose your kit number: It's on a first come first serve basis and has to have two numbers... if it's a single digit you want, you actually have to apply the zero beforehand, if you don't we'll apply it anyway... no one gets a single number...

First come first serve basis as far as this thread is concerned, verbal will not count, it is secured only when you've posted on here. If by the deadline you have not decided on a number one will be decided for you.

Aaron - 24
Steven - 33
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
Animus
Animus Captain
Animus Captain
Animus

GPBA Kits ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPBA Kits .....   GPBA Kits ..... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:29 am

aaron no interest waht so ever!!!
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

GPBA Kits ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPBA Kits .....   GPBA Kits ..... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:46 am

yeah, I noticed. Think people seem more interested in facebook these days, think thats why the forum is slowly dieing.... its a shame....

we'll see who shows up to the meeting tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Splat
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie

GPBA Kits ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPBA Kits .....   GPBA Kits ..... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

GPBA Kits ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPBA Kits .....   GPBA Kits ..... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:43 pm

As expected same as usual, three guys let us down and as far as i'm concerned they're off the team for good. No reason whatsoever to have missed out on this meeting.

I am now really wondering whether all this time and effort in trying to establish paintball in gib is worth it when constant bitchin is impeding progress on smaller things such as coming to a meeting.

There is absolutely no way that I am letting this one slide, those who missed todays meeting and are part of the GBPA caretaker committee will be stepping down with other more intellectual people taking over. Steven and I have not worked our butts off to get this to where it is and then have it all fall apart because of some people's egotistical ways.

You guys have not helped out with anything but then you've very readily grasped a piece of the pie. You will never form part of the All Stars and you will never be a GPBA representative. End of Story.

If this needs to be talked about in person you know my number so get in touch. Stop wasting our fkn time.
Back to top Go down
bailey261
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
bailey261

GPBA Kits ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPBA Kits .....   GPBA Kits ..... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:41 am

fuckin right give it to em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
R3XMUND1
Animus Elite
Animus Elite
R3XMUND1

GPBA Kits ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPBA Kits .....   GPBA Kits ..... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:08 am

As a member of both the Reapers and the All Star, I find myself at a loss.... Are we hanging with a couple of guys trying to play paintball and a good time, or a bunch of gays trying to measure dicks and bitching behind eachothers backs. The meeting today was supposed to be a gathering of the best Gib has to offer in terms of paintball and we could have made a significant mark in the southern spanish region. But yet again everyone is let down and only the faithful few are present...

To be honest there is no excuse for disrespectful behaviour. Steven and Aaron and a few of us spend time and money trying to make this work. Putting in effort and making calls to move this forward and to have it besmirched by a small minority of knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing cock-jockeys is more than a little insulting.

I know who you are and you know who you are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iwantgore.com
Sponsored content

GPBA Kits ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPBA Kits .....   GPBA Kits ..... Empty

Back to top Go down

GPBA Kits .....
Page 1 of 1