Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED Empty
PostSubject: GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED   GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Hi guys,

Steven and I have been talking about this and think it's about time the All Star team were selected. This team will comprise of players from Rock Pirates and Reapers to play in what will become Gib's national team as far as the GPBA goes.

The "GPBA All Stars" will take part in the Millenium and Liga Sur. We stand a bigger chance of sponsorship this way, as a better team with great players. GPBA will train together once a month to begin with.

Players have been selected due to their commitment, attitude and skills on the field. If you haven't made the cut there's always next year.

Player names and positions to be announced soon, please keep checking back.

These players are required to come to an All Star meeting next week where things will be discussed in greater detail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
Animus
Animus Captain
Animus Captain
Animus

PostSubject: Re: GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED   GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:07 pm

for those who are a bit confused about this!!

this has been done because of the lack of dedication of players in the 2 teams and so we have done this for those who want to improve in this sport and go futher than just a hobby!

as a speedball team normally needs more than 6 players which none of the 2 teams have and so we have decided to join the 2 teams (will just be in some cases were we need more than 6 players and want to get the best possible results i.e MILLENIUM, liga sur)

on friday the 2 captains of the GIBRALTAR ALLSTARS aaron llufrio and myself will select the first squad for the next couple of months!

GOODLUCK

we will have seperate jerseys for this squad which myself and aaron are looking into! and trying to find a sponsor to buy them

steven pardo
rp captain pirat
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED   GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Let me elaborate on this a little more,

Reapers are still Reapers and Pirates are still Pirates - this is to be taken as a national team, not as another club team. Liga Sur and Millenium are expensive and I for one am not content with paying the entry fee next to other less committed players and them screwing things up in the tournament because of their lack of training. Hence, this team has been put together to address the aforementioned issue and get those who are showing interest and drive to move forward in the world of Speedball.
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED   GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:02 pm

All Star Team Logo - courtesy of Steven Pardo:

GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED Paintb11

- THE ALL STAR PLAYERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED DURING FRIDAY'S WEB CAST - PLEASE SEE YOUR EMAIL FOR DETAILS ON THIS -
Back to top Go down
El Aaron
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
El Aaron

PostSubject: Re: GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED   GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:53 pm

About time cheers Well done to the Capt and may god be with us lol.

I am 100% on this and i hope the ppl selected are the people on my mind i would like to be present to deside aswell who is going to make the cut if posible.

We have to come out with a logo that will repesent Gibraltar in clear!!!!!!!!!!! ppl remember we want thousend of teams to see us from a mile away and say thats the team from Gibraltar and it has to be readable.

Am very happy with the idea Capt again well done for your hard work lets sit together and come out with the colours and jersey tipes for the national team Cool
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED   GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:50 pm

GUYS FOR TONIGHTS BROADCAST AND THE ALL STAR TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK:
The GPBA Hour
Back to top Go down
R3XMUND1
Animus Elite
Animus Elite
R3XMUND1

PostSubject: Re: GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED   GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:57 am

El Aaron wrote:
About time cheers Well done to the Capt and may god be with us lol.

I am 100% on this and i hope the ppl selected are the people on my mind i would like to be present to deside aswell who is going to make the cut if posible.

We have to come out with a logo that will repesent Gibraltar in clear!!!!!!!!!!! ppl remember we want thousend of teams to see us from a mile away and say thats the team from Gibraltar and it has to be readable.

Am very happy with the idea Capt again well done for your hard work lets sit together and come out with the colours and jersey tipes for the national team Cool

Dude, please please please spell check.... jeebus!

And finally the logo is awesome Steven, did you do it in illustrator or photoshop... I love the style!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iwantgore.com
El Aaron
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
El Aaron

PostSubject: Re: GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED   GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Dude plz plz plz teeth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED   GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED Empty

Back to top Go down

GPBA ALL STARS TO BE ANNOUNCED
Page 1 of 1