Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rock Pirates - Day out!!

Go down 
+2
Freejy
bailey261
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bailey261
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
bailey261

Rock Pirates - Day out!! Empty
PostSubject: Rock Pirates - Day out!!   Rock Pirates - Day out!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:05 pm

As self-appointed piss up organiser i am looking at sorting out a afternoon/night of drinky poo's.

this may help with team building and everyone can have a bitch if they want to. i am looking at the first weekend in April, the 3rd. if this is going to be a problem can people please let me know before this date, AAron this means you!!

if it looks like we will not get many people to turn up then i will rearrange for a different date. i am looking at about a 3 o'clock start for just the boys and then meeting up with partners/wifes/boyfriends(Karim) about 7/8. if no one is interested then fuck you all i am going out anyway i will sit on my own and bitch to myself about you all.

Hope i get a response one way or the other.

OH and if any reapers want to turn up i am sure you will be more than welcome. afro
Back to top Go down
Freejy
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Rock Pirates - Day out!!   Rock Pirates - Day out!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:17 am

OOOOOOH yea ......

Bailey : The man with a plan .......

But isnt tht the same day as the Same day & time as the GLO training for all of us e.i R & R (reapers and rock pirates)
SEE POST : "TRAIN FOR ALL" TOPIC

What about .... we do the training in the afternoon time and then do the night out at evening time.....

Just my idea, what do you think ?

I WANT BOTH !
Back to top Go down
El Aaron
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
El Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Rock Pirates - Day out!!   Rock Pirates - Day out!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:23 am

Yes lets do that insted

We could arrange to go out to eat Exclamation
Ask John because i think his miss is in UK, i have tried to convince him to join the forum but he doesn’t want to Exclamation
Back to top Go down
bailey261
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
bailey261

PostSubject: Re: Rock Pirates - Day out!!   Rock Pirates - Day out!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:59 pm

RIGHT!!

Not one rock pirate has replied to the GLO training day thread so i thought that no-one was going and this would be a good time to do it!!

if people dont reply to texts, emails or posts then how the fuck are we supposed to know what is going on?

this is the reason we are not getting anything done! we never know who is doing what until the last minute. the two above me have still not posted on the "train for all" thread but are saying that they cant do a day out cos they want to train! i am not a mind reader and i will not chase people. if you want to train at the GLO then someone needs to know, if you want to go out then i need to know!

if i get no response then i just won't bother!!

Thats it rant over!!
Back to top Go down
Freejy
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Rock Pirates - Day out!!   Rock Pirates - Day out!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:28 pm

ur absolutly right tho bailey...my apologies for the hassle.

I didnt reply to the "train for all thread because i dont know if the Rock pirates will be attending as of yet...
BUT i would like to do both.
I just thought that i would like to goto GLO to train but since none of the pirates replied i didnt know what to do.
OK so how im understanding this, bailey is making a valid point.
We need more communication between us guys.
Bailey would you like to goto GLO also on that day ?
And aaron so far also you too ?
Back to top Go down
bailey261
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
bailey261

PostSubject: Re: Rock Pirates - Day out!!   Rock Pirates - Day out!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:50 pm

i want to go out on the piss cos i have a pass from the boss. and that doesn't happen often!!!
Back to top Go down
Freejy
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Rock Pirates - Day out!!   Rock Pirates - Day out!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:24 am

ok so im in for the piss up then, as long as my partner comes along afterwards too as planned.
I think she'll complain that she aint seen me all day if i we not together later.
All in all sounds like aplan so im in.

lets hope everyone else replies now ?
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: Rock Pirates - Day out!!   Rock Pirates - Day out!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:34 am

hey guys,

Can't make it, definitely going to the GLO - but wife's going under the knife either this coming Wednesday/Thursday for certain so will be a dad as from either one of those days....want to spend time with the littleun... Smile

Next time for sure...
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
El Aaron
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
El Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Rock Pirates - Day out!!   Rock Pirates - Day out!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:32 am

Sorry for not replying bro!

Like i said i won’t be playing paintball until i have my licence up and running!
Just need to have the papers in No 6 convent place ready and am done!
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Splat
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Rock Pirates - Day out!!   Rock Pirates - Day out!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the late reply. I've had too much stuff going on in and outside of work and it hasnt even crossed my mind to check the forums.

I'm up for both the GLO training and the piss up. Again sorry about the late reply. You can definately count me in.

Stephen
Back to top Go down
bailey261
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
bailey261

PostSubject: Re: Rock Pirates - Day out!!   Rock Pirates - Day out!! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:30 pm

if everyone is going training then we will shift the start time to 6 pm on the 3rd for the boys and partners meeting us at 8. is everyone ok with that? looking at meeting at o'reilly's at 6 for a few pints of magners then on somewhere for food when the birds meet us. what does everyone think???
Back to top Go down
R3XMUND1
Animus Elite
Animus Elite
R3XMUND1

PostSubject: Re: Rock Pirates - Day out!!   Rock Pirates - Day out!! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:06 pm

GLO, shoosting then Alcomahol!?!?!?!

This is frikkin' genius, yes yes yes and many yes!

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iwantgore.com
bailey261
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
bailey261

PostSubject: Re: Rock Pirates - Day out!!   Rock Pirates - Day out!! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:13 pm

yeah man! all welcome especially for a post training beer!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Splat
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie

PostSubject: :P   Rock Pirates - Day out!! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:53 pm

My day will be as follows:

1) Paintball
2) Alcohol
3) Then off to Benalmadena

Its going to be a gooooood day muahaahaaa! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
R3XMUND1
Animus Elite
Animus Elite
R3XMUND1

PostSubject: Re: Rock Pirates - Day out!!   Rock Pirates - Day out!! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:54 pm

Yessir!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iwantgore.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Pirates - Day out!!   Rock Pirates - Day out!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock Pirates - Day out!!
Page 1 of 1