Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Derwin Speedball Classes - what a Weekend!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

Derwin Speedball Classes - what a Weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Derwin Speedball Classes - what a Weekend!!   Derwin Speedball Classes - what a Weekend!! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:27 pm

Jesus from Asodena told me there will be some speedball classes given by Derwin (Galactor.net) on the Saturday 5th June - cost is 15euros and it's a four long session.

Now, I asked him, because I don't fancy a trip up there on saturday, then back to gib and having to pull off the same trip on the sunday whether we could camp out in the field... he said yes...

All he needs now is interest, so the more guys sign up to the classes the better chance this goes ahead. Furthermore, we can use the field after the classes for as long as we want... the same one's we'll be using on sunday for the tournament.

So, please let me know whose coming so I can tell Jesus... we'll learn some Speedball, we'll play some speedball and we'll BBQ and shit - will be an awesome weekend....

Remember, things you may need - tent/sleeping bag/change of clothes/water (for sure cos there's none available there) TISSUE - if you shit n aint got it...holy crap!! lol

Think with 10euros per person we'd have more than enough for food and drinks no?!

Please reply if you interested - currently both Reaper teams are coming:

Aaron
Zane
Hamish
Gareth
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
Animus
Animus Captain
Animus Captain
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Derwin Speedball Classes - what a Weekend!!   Derwin Speedball Classes - what a Weekend!! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:54 pm

bbq? paintball? alcohol? ....................IM IN!!!! lol

its perfect training for the tournament!!!
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: Derwin Speedball Classes - what a Weekend!!   Derwin Speedball Classes - what a Weekend!! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Especially since we're training on the exact field we're using on the tournament... come on guys - lets have some fun!! - btw - I hope someone has a decent music system in their car!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derwin Speedball Classes - what a Weekend!!   Derwin Speedball Classes - what a Weekend!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Derwin Speedball Classes - what a Weekend!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Events :: Skirmishes and Training Days \ Dias de Entrenamientos y Partidas Amistosas-
Jump to: