Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT _ _ _ _ _ GLO IMAGES ON FACEBOOK BAD IDEA!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

IMPORTANT _ _ _ _ _  GLO IMAGES ON FACEBOOK BAD IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT _ _ _ _ _ GLO IMAGES ON FACEBOOK BAD IDEA!!!   IMPORTANT _ _ _ _ _  GLO IMAGES ON FACEBOOK BAD IDEA!!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Hi guys,

I don't think it's wise that we be posting any images regarding the GLO training on facebook... - we are meant to keep this quiet....

If GOHNS find out about this they would probably see to it that we got cut off...

I think it's wise to remove any images of our training at the GLO from facebook as soon as possible...!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
El Aaron
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
El Aaron

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT _ _ _ _ _ GLO IMAGES ON FACEBOOK BAD IDEA!!!   IMPORTANT _ _ _ _ _  GLO IMAGES ON FACEBOOK BAD IDEA!!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:46 pm

And then they tell me don’t tell anyone lol!

Very true Aaron, John Coltes is not happy with me that I work with them and that i do paintball! lol!

His a very powerful man and he told me personally a few months ago that if he finds out that we are playing up the rock he will personally shut it down due to that it will destroy the habitat Exclamation

But if we have permission to play there.
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT _ _ _ _ _ GLO IMAGES ON FACEBOOK BAD IDEA!!!   IMPORTANT _ _ _ _ _  GLO IMAGES ON FACEBOOK BAD IDEA!!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:07 pm

Gohns can pretty much overule any other organisation out there especially when it entails the upper rock.... I recon everyone should remove Facebook images of us at the GLO immediately...

futhermore, after everything we've talked about regarding keeping this underwraps people should know better..... chances are we've already screwed up our chances of playing their in the future....

GOHNS finds a single paintball outside the boundaries of the GLO and I'm certain that would be enough to shut us down....
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
El Aaron
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
El Aaron

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT _ _ _ _ _ GLO IMAGES ON FACEBOOK BAD IDEA!!!   IMPORTANT _ _ _ _ _  GLO IMAGES ON FACEBOOK BAD IDEA!!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Don’t worry that we are still safe Aaron.

What we have to take in consideration and this is very important Aaron that we must have a facility of rinsing the area with water mainly the rooms and buildings and if asked we tell them that we only play on hard surface and then clean afterwards and that the paintballs are hazardous free to the environment.

If we keep the area paintball free we are ok but if the scout finds paint all over the shop they will complain seguro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT _ _ _ _ _ GLO IMAGES ON FACEBOOK BAD IDEA!!!   IMPORTANT _ _ _ _ _  GLO IMAGES ON FACEBOOK BAD IDEA!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT _ _ _ _ _ GLO IMAGES ON FACEBOOK BAD IDEA!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Talk About Anything \ Habla de lo que quieras-
Jump to: