Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOR THOSE GUYS GOING TO CORDOBA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

FOR THOSE GUYS GOING TO CORDOBA Empty
PostSubject: FOR THOSE GUYS GOING TO CORDOBA   FOR THOSE GUYS GOING TO CORDOBA EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:01 am

check this link out for prices on Camping La Carlotta III

http://www.campingcarlosiii.com/06_Tarifas.php

If anyone can book, please book, however, I think we'll need to discuss how much everyone is able to spend...

I cannot afford more than 30 euros for the night...

Sorry can't be anymore help, it's the wife's birthday today so if anyone needs to contact me please call my mobile.

also, John and I were calling car rental places yesterday and most of them said TODAY is the deadline for availability for Saturday/Sunday @ £120

It's very steep for me, as you know, I've not got an income so it's difficult... However, if maybe Steven wouldn't mind the paying half for the car with the teams budget and then we pay it back later on out of our own pockets it would help out tremendously...

So you know, hate to put this on here but here's my total budget for the trip...

Zane's giving me 36 euros back from the extra money for the paint I paid
Stevens giving me £20 back for for the video gallery
And I've got £15 on me....

so, cannot be over 70 euros at all.... - if it's impossible I'll drop out and let hamish take my position...I want in, thats why I'm going through all this trouble, but I don't want to hold the team back......
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
Animus
Animus Captain
Animus Captain
Animus

PostSubject: Re: FOR THOSE GUYS GOING TO CORDOBA   FOR THOSE GUYS GOING TO CORDOBA EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:10 pm

i dont mind at all giving the money for the car rental! and then u guys paying me back! ANYTHING TO HELP ANIMUS

there should be room for everybody in cars?
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: FOR THOSE GUYS GOING TO CORDOBA   FOR THOSE GUYS GOING TO CORDOBA EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Thanks cappy, pero I've decided to go in my car, I think with a little luck we should be able to make it there and back....

Voy mira el exhaust later on today pa ve como esta...

So in my car

Luigi, Hamish, John and me... we should be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR THOSE GUYS GOING TO CORDOBA   FOR THOSE GUYS GOING TO CORDOBA Empty

Back to top Go down

FOR THOSE GUYS GOING TO CORDOBA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Info \ Informacion-
Jump to: