Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GBC Open Day Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rebel_leader
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
rebel_leader

GBC Open Day Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: GBC Open Day Tournament    GBC Open Day Tournament  EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Guys

We need your help in this myself and the cappy have been working very hard to get this event off the ground and at present it is still not looking good for us.

So could you all get some posters up at work or even in the local areas which you live in.

I do thank all of the people who have helped out already to get to the stage we are at the moment but now is the time to get this event posted out to as many people as possible.

Guys lets get this done so we can have a good day out and get our names seen on the biggest TV event we have done so far as a team.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

If there is a will there is a way.
Back to top Go down
rebel_leader
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
rebel_leader

PostSubject: Re: GBC Open Day Tournament    GBC Open Day Tournament  EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:27 pm

Guys

Some adds are going out tomorrow on radio for this event.
This will be taking place during the breakfast show at 0820
Also there will be a short report on gbc tv
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: GBC Open Day Tournament    GBC Open Day Tournament  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:05 am

I've had no replies whatsoever from all those emails I sent... I will resend them all and contact some of the better known contacts personally and ask.

However, one question that will inevitably be asked is, it is all going to charity ... so please advise...

does the team keep some of it... (makes sense but I have some experience in GBC open day since I've always donated tons of stuff etc)
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
rebel_leader
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
rebel_leader

PostSubject: Re: GBC Open Day Tournament    GBC Open Day Tournament  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:10 pm

All the profit will be for GBC in turn they will give us some air time on the night of the show apart from the air time which already has gone out.(i.e an add on everyday on the radio)
If any of your contacts need extra infomation tell to email me or call me.

I can say now that by monday we will have two teams going to the event.

Still waiting money from a few other places who are super keen on it

Also guys there is an afterparty for all of the team memebers who have helped out on the day as my way of saying thanks for the help shown but also is to try also to top up a bit of the fund.

Still working on that one today.

Anyone is welcomed also to it but there will be a small price at the door.
Back to top Go down
rebel_leader
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
rebel_leader

PostSubject: Re: GBC Open Day Tournament    GBC Open Day Tournament  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:27 pm

At present there is 4 teams signed up for it so i am going ahead with the tournament
There could be a chance for it to go up to 5 or 6 by tonight still waiting for them to confirm.
Back to top Go down
rebel_leader
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
rebel_leader

PostSubject: Re: GBC Open Day Tournament    GBC Open Day Tournament  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Thanks to everyone for a great day I think it went good and everyone had a fantastic day out. We have raised so much awareness yesterday for the sport to the general public. Will let everyone know how much money was made by the night of the show.

Back to top Go down
rebel_leader
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
rebel_leader

PostSubject: Re: GBC Open Day Tournament    GBC Open Day Tournament  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Sorry i forgot to put the results out

1st Salsa Feugo
2nd Anglo Warriors
3rd War Mongers
4th Team GBC
5th Spot the Man
6th Warrior Wenches

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GBC Open Day Tournament    GBC Open Day Tournament  Empty

Back to top Go down