Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GWSA - Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

GWSA - Update Empty
PostSubject: GWSA - Update   GWSA - Update EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Little update on the situation regarding the setting up of the association and our home venues.

Edwin Reyes contacted Steven last week asking him to gather any final information of what we need to set things up in Gib, Steven and I had already handed this initially but it doesn't seem like a bad idea to revisit it and see if anything was left out. The caretaker committee is meeting up this coming week to sort this out and finalize absolutely everything including the association set up.

I met up with Joe Hernandez who gave me great news, unfortunately this has to be kept under wraps for the time-being. However, suffice to say, things will be much better than we initially expected with regards to having a place to play in Gibraltar. It's an improvement on what was already proposed by myself and Steven nearly five months ago.

The Chief Minister has asked for this to move ahead and has given the Sports and Leisure Dept a deadline to complete their own proposal which is to be handed in to the Chief Minister by Joe Hernandez. Steven and myself will be meeting up with Joe within the next couple of weeks to finalize all details in order to help him out with his version of the proposal.

Now, I'm not sure why they need to create an in-house proposal instead of using the one we created from the start. I think it's just how things work. Just rest assured that things are getting done and we should start seeing the positive results of all this hard work soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
FAWDEN
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
FAWDEN

GWSA - Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: GWSA - Update   GWSA - Update EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:37 pm

great news i think update info like this should also be sent through email great work guyrs thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.fawden.co.uk
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

GWSA - Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: GWSA - Update   GWSA - Update EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:09 pm

We'll start doing this after this weeks meeting, just have to finalize a couple of things between the committee.

Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
Sponsored content

GWSA - Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: GWSA - Update   GWSA - Update Empty

Back to top Go down

GWSA - Update
Page 1 of 1