Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Introductions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

Forum Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Forum Introductions   Forum Introductions EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:31 am

Name: Aaron Llufrio
DOB: 07/10/81
Place of Birth: Gib
Started Playing: I started playing around four years ago now, mainly in Marbella Paintball where I later ended up working as general manager for a while. So you could say I started off playing woodsball except my style was never really the army sort. It seems now I was destined for speedball and now it's my main priority although I will occasionally play woodsball. Formed Gib's second ever team Reapers and during our short term, we went on to win a 3vs3 tournament in Asodena, Cadiz. Together with Steven, decided upon merging both teams to form a single and solid paintball team - Animus. Anyhow, my first purchase of speedball gear was from the owner of paintball marbella, he had a 06 Proto Jersey, trousers, an awesome lightweight 5500 Tank and two Smart Part Ions for sale. Can't remembr how much I ended up paying but I think it was something like £250 or so for the lot. Didn't realize what a bargain it was until I started looking deeper at speedball a few years later. Once I began with the Reapers I splashed on on a Proto SLG, to date still the most reliable marker I've had. Anyhow, moved on and now am the very proud owner of an Eclipse Marker.
Marker: Planet Eclipse Etek3 LT
Hopper: Dye Rotor
Fave Quote: Strive to Learn - Learn to Teach - Teach to Master
Random Stuff: Huge movie buff, if I'm not watching movies I'm reading up on whats coming or downahemloading. Been a PC Techy pretty much since I kept fkn up my old mans 486, was so scared at what he'd do that I started fiddling about, wouldn't you know it I ended up doing it for a living. Always delved in Multimedia, mainly flash programming and 3D modelling but am now heavy into motion graphics/post production effects and PS - about time. Been married since 07 and have a five month old daughter called Faith-Jo born 24/03/10, priorities have changed since she's come and so has my attitude towards pretty much everything - family is absolutely first now.

Last edited by XsvBrutality on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
Animus
Animus Captain
Animus Captain
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Forum Introductions   Forum Introductions EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:57 am

Hello Paintball Players, geek

My Name is Steven Pardo im 23 years old and work as a technical engraver and sign & tshirt designer im the captain of the Animus Paintball Team, i started playing paintball about 6 years ago when i would go with my brother in law and his friends to nearby paintball fields in spain, it got to a point that i was spending so much money on renting the gear that i ended up buying my first paintball gun a TIPPMANN 98 hehehe 3 years ago i started the first ever paintball team in gibraltar Called the Rock Pirates and became the captain of the team, mostly starting as a woodsball player i have now mostly grown into the speedball game. A couple of months ago i left the Rock Pirates for personal reasons and started my new team ANIMUS which started with only 5 players and has now grown to be the biggest and best paintball team on the rock, we are also now one of the best known novice teams across Andalcuia, With 16 players now on the team i have the choice to form great and really strong woodsball and speedball teams!

I am small in structure (1.63m) and fast and due to my other hobby which is Hiphop/Freestyle Dancing im also really agile and so i play upfront and love aggresive paintball which dont get me wrong sometimes its not good lol

my role in speedball is normally to reach the enemy as quick as possible with my favorite bunker being the SNAKE

Guns i have owned are TIPPMANN 98 (woodsball) TIPPMANN BRAVO ONE (woodsball) TIPPMANN X7 RT (woodsball) PROTO SLG ULTRALITE 09 (speedball)
PROTO PMR 10 (speedball) and now using my baby GOLD VANGUARD CREED (speedball)

Really proud Captain

Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow...

Steven Pardo

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Animus
Animus Captain
Animus Captain
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Forum Introductions   Forum Introductions EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:54 pm

come on team introduce urself!
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: Forum Introductions   Forum Introductions EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:57 pm

I'm certain there are more than two players on the team no!?!?!?! Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Introductions   Forum Introductions Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Introductions
Page 1 of 1