Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eclipse Customer Service

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

Eclipse Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse Customer Service   Eclipse Customer Service EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:58 pm

Hi guys,

wanted to share my experience with the rest of you especially those DYE fanatics who recon DYE's customer service are unbeatable...

In my case, my marker came to me missing an important spring found within the rammer which holds the rammer pin in place...

Weird as it may sound, I did buy the gun from mercury, that itself, says a lot....

Anyhow, I contacted dye about two weeks ago and they replied within a day... I told them my problem and they told me there and then they'd ship out a replacement spring the next day no questions asked for absolutely nothing...

The spring came in today together with

10 Eclipse Stickers + An entire set of Etek replacement O-rings - as some of you may already know, Eclipse boasts one of the most comprehensive spare parts packs available given with the purchase of any marker, well, they gave me another free of charge...

How awesome are Eclipse, I think very...... eat your heart out DYE fans!!!

Other than the Rammer Pin dislodging every 500 - 900 or so shots the gun's been amazing... I'm one happy customer and as long as Eclipse are making markers, I'll be playing them ... My etek is the sweetest fkn marker.... oh baby I'm gonna go n .... lube it....... lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
Animus
Animus Captain
Animus Captain
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Customer Service   Eclipse Customer Service EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:45 pm

hahaha!!! the durex play lub is great!
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Customer Service   Eclipse Customer Service EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:55 pm

guess I'll give it a whirl then!! lol

Steven, check you messenger...left an offline message for you regarding Nick y to eso....
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Customer Service   Eclipse Customer Service Empty

Back to top Go down

Eclipse Customer Service
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Info \ Informacion-
Jump to: