Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Work Out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

Work Out Empty
PostSubject: Work Out   Work Out EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Hi guys,

Some of you may or may not know this but whilst in University I worked in a gym over there and managed to attend a couple of courses which granted me weight lifting and muscle building instructor and fitness instructor privileges.... weight instructor was from the BWLA... Uk bodybuilders association... don't remember exactly who the course for the fitness instructor one was... think it may have been a uni thing...

but anyway, I'm taking it upon myself to lose weight like a motherfucker and I thought, since I've seen people keeping blogs on youtube I'll keep something similar here in order to keep me motivated.

Anyhow, I used to be skinny and fit but unfortunately everything kinda went downhill during and after my honeymoon. It's about time to get things on the right track again...

here's my plan

From Monday - Friday I've got to burn off 3,000 calories

that means, I've got to burn off 600 calories every day...

here's how I'm doing it...or trying to - these are details I've taken since I started this beginning of week... as you can see, it was hard for me to get back into it - Monday was real Bad.... today though, a vast improvement and hoping tomorrow I can do the lot without much fuss...

((CALORIES BURNED ARE INDICATED ON THE MACHINE BUT ARE NEVER 100% ACCURATE - THEY CAN ONLY BE TAKEN AS A GUIDELINE)

Monday 12th July - Morning (6am)
Treadmill - Fat Burning - Rapid Walk with increasing incline upto 10% Gradient
24mins (out of 50mins)
184 calories burned

Monday 12th July - Evening
Treadmill - Performance Training (Jogging) - Incline 2% Gradient Speed 5.5km
22mins (out of 40mins)
165 calories burned

Tuesday 13th July - Morning (6am)
Treadmill - Fat Burning - Rapid Walk with increasing incline upto 10% Gradient
40mins (out of 50mins)
387 calories burned

Tuesday 13th July - Evening
Treadmill - Performance Training (Jogging) - Incline 2% Gradient Speed 5.5km
24mins (out of 40mins)
197 calories burned

Now, what I'm doing it jotting down how much under or over 600 calories I am at the end of the day and then calculating where I am as far as my target goes for the week...

So far, I'm behind by: 267

I plan to catch up on this during the next couple of days...

THE PUNISHMENT: If I do not meet the required 3,000 calories by end of Friday I double the amount left and I have to burn these off during the weekend...

THE REWARD: If I meet the 3,000 calories by Friday I get the weekend off training and I can have one free meal (obviously I'm eating salads and fruit n a lot less grain with all this too) - this meal means I can have whatever I want within reason...

Anyhow, I'm not posting my weight because I'm not too keen on sharing that, I will however post weight loss in Kg's on a monthly basis....

Hope this works...
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
trapt
Animus Trainer
Animus Trainer

Work Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out   Work Out EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:14 pm

Sounds like you have a solid plan man, the wife and I will be signing up at the gym soon, for me the best way to lose weight (for my metabolism) is muscle building with a little bit of cardio.

If you are interested in a weight lifting program I can supply one, had many years experience with a very successful program, boils down to key concepts which you should keep in mind.

Wish you luck dude and you know you will see improvements on the field.
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

Work Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out   Work Out EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Thanks mate, I'm diving at this head on..... I plan to incorporate weight training as from month 2 but due to my weight I've decided on only using my bodyweight for the first couple of months... should be alright... got a solid plan too... not planning on bulking up or anything....

taking it day by day....
Back to top Go down
R3XMUND1
Animus Elite
Animus Elite
R3XMUND1

Work Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out   Work Out EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:59 pm

i am biking to work everyday, 4-6 km in 15-20 mins TWICE... gah!

Also going to Gym as from nxt week, and swimming for about 30-40 everday...

I want a treadmill too dammit even a crosstrainer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iwantgore.com
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

Work Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out   Work Out EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:31 pm

I had a crosstrainer at one point....FUUUUUUCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEE! I hated it and gave it away...shame dude..... I would've easily let you have it for free.... I seriously hated the darn thing.... it felt so awkward!!
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

Work Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out   Work Out EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Hi guys, end of the week progress - don't know where I found the energy reserves during this morning's session but I managed to pull of a big ass workout despite my legs having felt like jelly from the weeks training...

Obviously, it's the first week in almost two years that I've done any serious cardio training so it was bound to be quite hard to begin with.

I've found this week to be difficult, although I met my target which is good I plan to not use this first week as an indication of whether to up or down the total calorie per week, instead, I'll use my second week as my indication....

However, I'll be away for two days Monday.Tuesday so don't yet know what I'm going to do about that... might do Saturday and Sunday this week to make up for those two days away and count them as if they were weekdays but nevertheless, they'll get done somehow...

Anyhow, as you can see from the image below, I've not included this evenings training because I met the mark, so I'm leaving this evenings training since I'll die if I do it...no seriously, I'll die....

Work Out Screen12
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

Work Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out   Work Out EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Hey guys,

Not sure if anyone's actually following this but if you are, I haven't posted anything on here because I was away for most of week two, I'm working hard in we3k, lost a little weight too...

Anyhow, will post week 2 + 3 results sat some point this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Animus Captain
Animus Captain
Animus

Work Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out   Work Out EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:27 am

i think that 2kilos in 2 weeks is really good mate! keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

Work Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out   Work Out EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:48 pm

thanks dude... Smile

Will do, don't plan on dropping this plan.... although with my new business just having been launched time's very tight... I still make about 8/9 sessions out of 10 a week....so it's good
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

Work Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out   Work Out EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted any of the results on here but I can assure you I'm still at it.

However, last month I slacked off quite regularly as far as my plan goes but regardless, it's advisable for an average person to train 3 times a week for 1 hour sessions. I'm above average being obviously more obese, and aiming at 10 times a week with about 1.4hrs a day. So, even if I miss out the way I see it, is that I'm still doing more than the average joe!

Anyhow, here are the final results (month total) and for my first month a total weight loss of 2.5Kgs - Results based on four weeks training.

Weeks: 1 - 4
Total Calories Burned: 8,167
Target Calories to Burn: 12,000
Conclusion: -3,833Cals

As you can see, I missed out on enough calories for an entire weeks worth of training. I haven't been able to make up for lost amount during weekends because of all the Paintball training so really, there has been some exercise anyway.

This weeks been good, did all Monday training and Tuesday, took Wednesday off and I've done my morning session so all looks good.

I'll try to remember to post screenshots of my progress on a weekly basis.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work Out   Work Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Work Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Info \ Informacion-
Jump to: