Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which freaking Marker?!?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

Which freaking Marker?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Which freaking Marker?!?!   Which freaking Marker?!?! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Have been thinking long and hard whether to move up the marker scale and purchase one of the following

DYE PMR 2010
or
ETEK LT

Both of them seem to be getting awesome reviews, only difference is one is Spool Valve and the other is poppit-valve

Anyone ever tried them both - I do recon I'd like a little kick when it fires...?

Any suggestions welcome!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.magemultimedia.com
Animus
Animus Captain
Animus Captain
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Which freaking Marker?!?!   Which freaking Marker?!?! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:09 am

if seen the etek fire and i myself own a pmr10 the pmr10 is more accurate and silenter than the etek but if you like the marker to have a kick the etek is the one you would like has is really load
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: Which freaking Marker?!?!   Which freaking Marker?!?! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:38 pm

hmm, will be thinking long and hard about this one...

Also, there's a chance I'll be selling my Proto SLG09 - with upgrades as follows

(This one's been through 5 cases without a single jam or paint breaks - unlike some other ProtoSLG09's people have bought recently)

New Dye Airport
Clamping Feedneck
2 piece 14" Barrel / .688

this is not certain yet - all really depends on whether I manage to sell my drum kit or not... got a guy interested in it, gonna get a look at it at some point this week.

Etek sounds nice, but i like your Dye too.... hmmm... will check out more reviews...
Back to top Go down
bailey261
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
bailey261

PostSubject: Re: Which freaking Marker?!?!   Which freaking Marker?!?! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:27 am

if it is kick you want go on youtube and search for 'cocker' fastest marker ever made at 60 a second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the rear moves when you shoot!!!

awesome bit of kit used to own one and sold it!! worsed mistake in my life!
Back to top Go down
bailey261
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
bailey261

PostSubject: Re: Which freaking Marker?!?!   Which freaking Marker?!?! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLBeRibCKsM

a karnivor!

the best eblade autococker ever
Back to top Go down
R3XMUND1
Animus Elite
Animus Elite
R3XMUND1

PostSubject: Re: Which freaking Marker?!?!   Which freaking Marker?!?! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:07 am

thats a nice marker, but still mine is as fast on uncapped ramping, and styling is much nicer, just the trigger and grip is more ergo than that one.

But yeah that did make me spooge a little!

My one is a similar kind of gun... ;P
Back to top Go down
http://www.iwantgore.com
El Aaron
Animus Rookie
Animus Rookie
El Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Which freaking Marker?!?!   Which freaking Marker?!?! EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:18 pm

If i was you i will go for the pmr
Back to top Go down
XsvBrutality
Animus / Forum Admin
Animus / Forum Admin
XsvBrutality

PostSubject: Re: Which freaking Marker?!?!   Which freaking Marker?!?! EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:39 pm

ni chance,

After having checked out review after review everyone seems to recon the best move is to go Etek LT or AM (At this price range)....

I hate being a sheep and following the crowd but it's become a marker in extremely high demand... so much so, that after calling six uk companies there was only one (lip paintball) that had just a single AM in black... not what I wanted so I pulled out and have to wait approximately three weeks..

PE have run out, and they're trying to get them done asap due to the high demands.... if you don't like this marker at least for aesthetics you have to be bonkers, but if you don't like it full-stop it's nothing other than personal preference because, the majority just can't be wrong...

To be honest, after using the SLG - although a great marker and mine's been awesome thus far... no breaks .... I've not been taking back by it so much - it aint the shiznet if you catch my drift... it hasn't been my cuppa tea so-to-speak, think I'm more an Eclipse guy at heart...

Also, PBNation reviewed it and thought it was awesome!

Anyway, for those wondering about the difference between the LT and AM versions of the Etek3 it's basically because, the feedneck, gripframe and eye covers are composite on the LT and Aluminium on the AM,the difference is about £80 which I'd rather save for the timebeing since this can be upgraded without an issue, also, I can even add the emmortal LCD Display board on my upgraded LT making it a fully functioning AM. Furthermore, this, as well as Ego10's/9 as far as I know have a .50 cal conversion kit already available, so it's safe to say, it's also a safe buy incase things turn .50.. (although as already mentioned in a previous post, thats probably just some phase)

Can't wait - btw - gone for the Urban Digi Camo Version... Have been told by Justo that it'll arrive in the UK on the 28th, he should get it about 3 days later... fingers crossed I can use this thing in Golden Players... would lurrrvveeee that!

Which freaking Marker?!?! ZGUNECLI15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which freaking Marker?!?!   Which freaking Marker?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Which freaking Marker?!?!
Page 1 of 1